Ads 468x60px

Friday, April 21, 2023

YOGYA DRIVER

English speaking driver 



I am Wisnu from Yogya. And I a tourism driver who provide transport for people who visit to Yogya. I do this jobs since 1997 and I have worked with some different travel agent in Yogya.

Since 2011, I decided to be freelance person and decide to work by my self. Of course it is not easy, but step by step I can start my own business and now I have my small group of driver.

Yogya driver group that I organize is called Jogja Jaya Trans. What we do is to provide private transport for Yogya tours and Java overland tours. We know that in last few years there are so many new comer come in this business. But we feel confidence that we can pass this hard competition. 

For more info about our Yogya driver, please do not hesitate to ask me by sending email to jogjajayatrans@gmail.com or WhatsApp to +6287839598777, +6281328528191. Just called me Wisnu. Thank you 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment